Sign in to follow this  
ILoveOrlandoMagic

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Rockets

what was the double technical about? I saw Howard push Moe away, but nothing else ...

Hitting the ball out of his hands after the whistle? I don't know. Neither was really a technical in my opinion.

Hitting the ball out of his hands after the whistle? I don't know. Neither was really a technical in my opinion.

it's an emotional game, and I guess the officials don't want it to get out hands … Harkless is playing his heart out tonite ...

Bit torn on this game don't know if we should win or lose. Win because it shows we are moving on even more so from Dwightmare but we should lose for tanking purposes.

Bit torn on this game don't know if we should win or lose. Win because it shows we are moving on even more so from Dwightmare but we should lose for tanking purposes.

I'm happy with either outcome but I kinda want to win

I cannot believe that anybody who claims to be a Magic fan wants us to lose this game. I am sick of this tanking crap, especially when we are playing against Howard.

Why is Ronnie Price even playing he is rubbish, I would rather Moore playing than this guy!

Price is a better defensive player.