Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Knicks

That was the loudest I've been for a game in YEARS.

Maybe that one game I went to against the Bulls back in the day (pre-Derrick Rose) and that was when I was IN the arena!

Had a tough day, Penny interview for the 2nd quarter was awesome.. not our biggest upset even of the month, but most entertaining Magic game in a very long time.

Jameer didn't play at the end of the 4th Q nor at either OT … how come? coach's decision or is he hurt?

Probably because he sucked when he was in.

Probably because he sucked when he was in.

that's what I thought … is that a preview of things to come? I mean, him being team captain and all and watching the best part of the game from the bench … are we being witnesses of a transition of "power"? better get front seats ...

that's what I thought … is that a preview of things to come? I mean, him being team captain and all and watching the best part of the game from the bench … are we being witnesses of a transition of "power"? better get front seats ...

No, no. . .Jameer is not the team captain. In another thread, I posted a quote from coach Vaughn that he was not appointing a team captain, not this season or in the future. He said that any of the players can step forward in a leadership role (leading by example).

No, no. . .Jameer is not the team captain. In another thread, I posted a quote from coach Vaughn that he was not appointing a team captain, not this season or in the future. He said that any of the players can step forward in a leadership role (leading by example).

yeah, you're right … my bad … he was in the past, not just at this time … thanks for the correction!

yeah, you're right … my bad … he was in the past, not just at this time … thanks for the correction!

Yeah, Johnny. In coach Vaughn's statement, he mentioned that he appointed both Jameer

and Glen Davis as co-captains last season, but he decided against appointing captains this season.

That's interesting because as we can see, one of those former co-captains have been removed from

the team. . .Hmmm!

Btw, the other one might be next.

Yeah, Johnny. In coach Vaughn's statement, he mentioned that he appointed both Jameer

and Glen Davis as co-captains last season, but he decided against appointing captains this season.

That's interesting because as we can see, one of those former co-captains have been removed from

the team. . .Hmmm!

Btw, the other one might be next.

or at least on his way to a somewhat lesser role, huh? he didn't seem bother by it last nite … au contrarire … he looked as if having fun and enjoying his would be successor's great night ...

or at least on his way to a somewhat lesser role, huh? he didn't seem bother by it last nite … au contrarire … he looked as if having fun and enjoying his would be successor's great night ...

This^. . .and he also may have been smiling because he knows that he dodged a bullet (i.e. he was happy

that he didn't get traded). I don't blame him. It's nerve-racking when your hear rumors that you might

be traded.

This^. . .and he also may have been smiling because he knows that he dodged a bullet (i.e. he was happy

that he didn't get traded). I don't blame him. It's nerve-racking when your hear rumors that you might

be traded.

a transition is well underway … as the late great Marvin Gaye said it well, "lets get it on" ...