Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

GameThread: Indianan Pacers (39-10) @ Orlando Magic (15-37)

Game #53 – Home Game #27

Amway Center – Orlando, FL

Plogo_zps2ab05173.jpg VS. OLogo_zps6ceb81e1.jpg

Sunday, February 9, 2014 – 6 pm ET

BroadcastInfo_zpsecbb8440.jpg

SeasonMatchup_zps6ab79ff0.jpg

GameDayMatchup_zps227e1156.jpg

=====================================================================================================================================

ESPN.COM / NBA.COM

Pacers-Magic PreviewSTATS LLC

After a stunning last-second victory over the Western Conference's top team, the Orlando Magic take aim at upsetting the leaders in the East.

Looking to extend their season-high home winning streak to five games Sunday night, the Magic try to avoid losing to the surging Indiana Pacers for the second time in seven days.

Tobias Harris scored a team-high 18 points and threw down a dunk off a fast-break pass at the buzzer to give Orlando (15-37) an astonishing 103-102 home win over Oklahoma City on Friday. It was the second straight victory and third in five games for the Magic, who own the league's second-worst record.

"For the guys to continue to fight and press forward, I'm happy for them," Orlando coach Jacque Vaughn said.

The Magic overcame a 50.7-percent shooting effort from the Thunder by forcing 16 turnovers, outscoring them 52-30 in the paint and holding the visitors to 37 second-half points to rally from 17 down.

"'This is our court! This is our court!'" rookie Victor Oladipo shouted after the wild finish.

While Orlando has averaged 86.8 points and shot 40.2 percent during a 12-game road skid, it's scoring 110.5 per contest on 49.2 percent shooting during a four-game home winning streak. The Magic haven't won five straight at home since an eight-game run in 2010-11........

===================================================================================================================================

• Upvote 2

Note: I would of used the EPSN headshots of our guys to create the lineups. The problem is that only 2 are smiling and the other 3 look like they either a.) just got out jail or b.) want to kill you or c.) just having a bad day. I will let you guys figure out who the 2 and 3 are.

do you know the difference between of and have?

Nope, but I do know the difference between C-4 and Composition B. And that Comp B has a detonation speed of about 8,000 meters per second. And can be used remotely with a non-electrical blast cap that has RDX.

(Knowledge base:Combat Engineer 1371 USMC School)

Why?

Any chance we can continue this win streak? Pacers have lots of size everywhere.

We could win. The Thunder have size too but we beat them too.

Do I need to pull this car over?

So Captain has the chance as: Neva Gonna Happen

Ha ha ha ha

(mis-spelling is intentional)

*Edit* Just to be clear, since it seems to have been missed, that was directed to you and lbn Battuta as an unofficial warning. I thought the fact that I removed your bickering posts would have made that clear.

~El Capitan

Edited by Captain Hi-Top
Clarity

More offensive production needed. I guess that's why Nicholson made it on court. Paul George is the main issue right now.

Pacers are really pushing the pace to another dimension the Magic incapable of handling. Timeout was needed.