Sign in to follow this  
s1n1st3r12

BULLS @ MAGIC 15/01/14

OMG THAT WAS SO CLOSE WE ALMOST WON

I mean, come on: we're in tight competition for that #1 draft pick - it's time for Vaughn to quit screwing around. He should be FIRED FOREVER for trying to win a game!!!!!!!!![insert more exclamation marks here as impotent rage dictates]!!!

We need to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

[Just for clarity's sake, that's "lose" not "loose." I don't even know how you'd "loose," but there you go. -ed]

Dude...you should have mad ea thread about it so I would know. You posted it here. Dang it!

Now I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure I know how that court case would go.

I'm curious if you would have posted that it is "inexcusable to give Davis the ok" if he hadn't of missed the last one, whether you like it or not we wouldn't have been in 3OT if Baby hadn't made that 3. I'm not saying Davis should take the last shot (he shouldn't) but I'm pretty sure Jacque wasn't over there saying "ok when we get this stop be sure to find Baby on the wing in transition".

I don't want Davis shooting a 3 unless there is less than 1 second on the clock. I hope Vaughn is in the same boat, but it seems he has no problem with it. I have a question why was he in the game at all. We have plenty of people that can shoot from 3, he was not needed on the floor at that time. His arrogance to even shoot it once is too much, but he shot it 3 times and Very luckily he made one. He has no brains, conscience or brains, yes I said it twice. Atleast Howard would have known better and to pass the ball. And that is the only time I have missed him. Also there was plenty of time to pass and all 3 times he shot it. I cant wait till he is traded or let go or injured, watching him flail around is just too painful.

OMG THAT WAS SO CLOSE WE ALMOST WON

I mean, come on: we're in tight competition for that #1 draft pick - it's time for Vaughn to quit screwing around. He should be FIRED FOREVER for trying to win a game!!!!!!!!![insert more exclamation marks here as impotent rage dictates]!!!

We need to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

[Just for clarity's sake, that's "lose" not "loose." I don't even know how you'd "loose," but there you go. -ed]

Just for clarity if we have the worst record there is no guarantee we get the #1 draft pick. And there are no Lebrons in the draft. Just Sayin, But you enjoy the losing, it fits.

Just for clarity if we have the worst record there is no guarantee we get the #1 draft pick. And there are no Lebrons in the draft. Just Sayin, But you enjoy the losing, it fits.

Saying there are no lebrons in a draft to invalidate it is like throwing out a stack of 100 scratch offs because you can't win the powerball.

Dude...you should have mad ea thread about it so I would know. You posted it here. Dang it!

lols

That's particularly odd. First, the headline says he was fired, not fined, and the article says he was fined my the Magic, not the NBA.

here is a much cleaner article, hopefully.

Stupid editors at TheSportsExchange didn't review it properly or yahoo editors.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/jameer-nelson-fined-15k-obscene-gesture-magic-triple-182725862--nba.html

I don't see why the NBA see the Sam Cassell dance as inappropriate. I get the "big balls" part, but could it mean something else.

Saying there are no lebrons in a draft to invalidate it is like throwing out a stack of 100 scratch offs because you can't win the powerball.

The only thing I am invalidating is the premise that if we keep losing that we will get some fantastic player that will save this team.

The only thing I am invalidating is the premise that if we keep losing that we will get some fantastic player that will save this team.

There are great players that you can build around that are not lebron.

Oh snap. Is this true? Even if we have the worst record in the league, we don't automatically get the first pick? I'm going to have to rethink this whole rebuilding process. Maybe if we had some financial flexibility to pick up a high end free agent or two this off season or next, maybe some trade assets to make a big move if we find something worth while. Some young guys with some promise who we can watch grow into a quality team. Anything other than just pinning our hopes to this draft would make things more palatable. Thanks, fftl2, I'm glad you were here to spread the good word.