1rdh.jpg

At Power Forward

TOBIASSSSSS HARRRISSSSSS

nufk.jpg

At Center

GLENNNN DAAVISSSSSS

jcxl.jpg

• Upvote 2

I hoping to see a less hobbled Magic out there. Various players on our team are supposedly injured.

I think saying "I'm injured" is another way for the Magic players to say "I'm on paid leave", "I'm on vacation", and "we're not going to try to win this season because we don't care".

#Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle, one of the smartest men in the NBA, thinks Victor Oladipo's game compares to that of a young Gilbert Arenas.

didn't someone else say that on here before?

I don't know if he could be prime Gilbert Arenas. Gilbert Arenas had horrible shot selection but he made those shots. When he didn't make those shots, it didn't look too pretty. From what I've seen, Victor is already one of the best defenders in the NBA and shot blockers at his position. His timing on shot blocking has become impeccable especially since he's a rookie and halfway through his first season in the NBA. Considering he's been playing out of position, you have to assume he'll be a better player come next season. That's guaranteed.

15-5-4 Per 36 is fine by me. Those numbers will definitely be up next season.

Magic starters tonight: Jameer Nelson, Victor Oladipo, Maurice Harkless, Tobias Harris and Glen Davis.

Shawn Marion is not expected to dress tonight. Mavs starters: Claderon, Ellis, Crowder, Nowitzki and Dalembert.

I don't know if he could be prime Gilbert Arenas. Gilbert Arenas had horrible shot selection but he made those shots. When he didn't make those shots, it didn't look too pretty. From what I've seen, Victor is already one of the best defenders in the NBA and shot blockers at his position. His timing on shot blocking has become impeccable especially since he's a rookie and halfway through his first season in the NBA. Considering he's been playing out of position, you have to assume he'll be a better player come next season. That's guaranteed.

15-5-4 Per 36 is fine by me. Those numbers will definitely be up next season.

I am pretty certain he will be alot better next season. The kids a keeper and i am glad we picked him