Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Magic @ Kings Game Thread 1/10/14

I think Vaughn will be better when our players improve. Thus far the Magic are getting abused. But

Skywise was right. We need a backup Center. No more of this small ball crap. No Under 6"10 guys. Wee need a legit center which we haven't had for a couple of years now.

but Tobias is a SF not a PF. These bigger guys are wearing him out.

I am so glad to hear someone else say this. TH at the 4 is not conducive for winning.

Skywise was right. We need a backup Center. No more of this small ball crap. No Under 6"10 guys. Wee need a legit center which we haven't had for a couple of years now.

I like Ed Davis

Great seeing the Heat lose two in a row with my own eyes. The Heat are human....and no team should forget that.

We don't need one. Yet. It's all part of tanking without tanking. Using your assets to get into the best position you can for the future and the draft, and THEN, one you have everything else in place, fill in the holes in case a key player goes down. Right now, injuries at the C and PG positions help our long term cause and the team is free to play their best without fear from above of ruining the tank.

I will admit that I am the only one who sees this: our guys were outplaying the Kings last night, and outplaying the Blazers before that. Until it became 5 on 8. The most incidental contact is called as a foul on us, our guys knocked all over the place with no call. We are playing well until the calls go against us and then you might as well change the channel and watch something else, the rest of the game is pointless. I know, I am the only one who sees this.

Ed, the officiating is so reversibly abysmal that I don't waste my time complaining about it. Especially in a season we won't win it all in. So just sit back relax..and laugh at what the NBA won't fix because of their obvious intentions.