Sign in to follow this  
joezmagic

PLEASE JEFF TURNER!!

Jeff Turner...I like you and you seem to be a great guy!! but please cut the CAAA PIE YA!! It's so childish, not for a professional announcer...Your a pro now act like it!!! It's worse than scratching your nails on a chalkboard!! It's worse that meeting your blind date and she has a slight mustache!! It's worse that someone farting in an elevator and you have 12 floors to go!!...come on guy!! PLEASE CUT THE CAA PIE YA!! I don't know who you are trying to impress but it's not cool!! Act your age my friend!! OOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!

It is solo annoying!! You have no idea!!

I think we can safely assume joezmagic and Big Pony are the same person.

I think we can safely assume while we're watching the development of the players, this guy is concerned with everything but.

I think we can safely assume joezmagic and Big Pony are the same person.

Either way, totally disagree with him. The Ka-paya is the 4th best development of this season. Can't wait to put it in my glass case of Magic memories next to PGat's hair gel, HoGo's goggles and Lil Penny.

• Upvote 1

Either way, totally disagree with him. The Ka-paya is the 4th best development of this season. Can't wait to put it in my glass case of Magic memories next to PGat's hair gel, HoGo's goggles and Lil Penny.

The only development this catch phrase is having is at Reece Gaines status.

I don't know about the particular phrase under discussion.

But there is no question that Turner is the worst color announcer I've ever heard. I hope he's only in that role temporarily.

I don't know about the particular phrase under discussion.

But there is no question that Turner is the worst color announcer I've ever heard. I hope he's only in that role temporarily.

Clearly you've never had to suffer through listening to the Rockets' commentators.