Sign in to follow this  
joezmagic

Announcer at the magic game - no voooooooooch

What a pleasure to watch the magic,....if they lose or win they are doing an awesome job...EXCEPT ...when the announcer (Paul) says VOOOOOOOOOOO CHA VICH... Don't get me wrong he is a nice guy a a great announcer, but Please cut the vooooooooo....it's just OLD!

OMG that is so annoying and old!!! Try something new like.... vuch - A-VIC!! anything but voooooooooooooooo

it started with Johnny Carson... heeeeeers johnny!!! Please stop it it is so annoying I almost don't want vuch to get the ball and score.....

Can't stand VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHA VICH

and it's vic not vich.......

also I love Jeff Turner I have always like him and he is getting better as a TV commentator!! lol

But PLEASE Jeff no CAAA- PIE-YA I t makes me cringe....like I'm listening to my two year old! Please stop it Jeff your a great guy!! it's just not a pro way to go!

Tonight there must be a different announcer at the phiilly game.....I haven't heard voooooo cha vich....it's is a pleasure to watch the game.....or someone told him something that it bothers other people too!!!

sorry but true!

Jeff Turner tends to be dry at times. I find Turners jokes are very banal and unbearably corny. David Steele has and unbiased approach to commentating which Jeff Turner needs to work on. The two often have awkward conversations where they both attempt to not outright offend each other; ineluctable. The tandem of Guokas and Steele was probably the best the Magic will ever have.

Jeff Turner tends to be dry at times. I find Turners jokes are very banal and unbearably corny. David Steele has and unbiased approach to commentating which Jeff Turner needs to work on. The two often have awkward conversations where they both attempt to not outright offend each other; ineluctable. The tandem of Guokas and Steele was probably the best the Magic will ever have.

Jeff Turner reminds me of a lesser version of Chris Collinsworth

I liked Chip Caray and Goose

• Upvote 2

I liked Chip Caray and Goose

Ah, back in the days when every Magic loss could, and was, blamed on fatigue.