Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

I know a lot of people that laugh for no reason

I do.. and people give me weird looks all the time

Is there anyone on the Cavs worth targeting? Ugghh

No, Tristan Thompson is a bum that only gets decent stats against crap teams and has worse footwork than Andrew Nicholson. I'm getting sick of him... (fantasy purposes)

AA looks great!!!

And is the classic "sell high" candidate!!! His PER right now is a good 7 or 8 points higher than his average. If we can trade him for a stud prospect or good pick, we need to do it.

I think it'd be interesting to target Otto Porter Jr. Washington has a good core and AA and Baby could push them into the serious category. Keep in mind, AA easily slides to SF. Hmmm...

I think it'd be interesting to target Otto Porter Jr. Washington has a good core and AA and Baby could push them into the serious category. Keep in mind, AA easily slides to SF. Hmmm...

That would be interesting. What about Dion Waiters?

Ariza and Porter for AA and Baby works on the trade machine, but I'd still need a pick. They already traded their 2014 1st rounder for smile_gortatmad.png

If you're not sold on Waiters how could you possibly be sold on Porter who hasn't even played a game yet? Just curious

I was not high on Waiters when he came out and he's looked below average after 1+ years in the league. There's a reason the Cavs want to trade him. Meanwhile, Porter was a versatile all-around SF in college with a really high BB IQ and great leadership. Analytics say he'll be a very solid pro:

Otto Porter, Georgetown

Comparisons: Gordon Hayward (93.3), Alec Burks, Kawhi Leonard, Rudy Gay

Despite his reputation as a non-athlete, Porter gets some excellent athletes among his best comps. Paul George also shows up in the top 10.

http://insider.espn....ect-comparisons

Could end up being flat-out wrong, but Porter has always screamed "bust" to me. His DraftExpress video features the most embarrassing "Weaknesses" section I have ever seen.