Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

MIL @ ORL game thread 11/13

Who needs Wiggins/Parker/Randle/Exum when you can have Arron Afflalo.

Seriously man our team looks good the way it is maybe a decent pg and 4 or 5 but were good other than that I say we keep afflalo guys coming into his prime making smarter decisions I haven't seen one player regress maybe jameer a bit but that's bc hes getting old

I like this team.

Yeah, I am not saying Orlando should trade away their players; I do think that picks from '15, '16, and '17 can be packaged w/ picks in the late 1st round of '14 for picks 15 and under in the '14 draft. So if the team does jussssst barely miss the playoffs there should still be opportunities to try to pick up lottery picks

Because if you have a high lottery pick with a shot at a future all star you'd obviously trade it for a late 2014 pick and a future draft pick that could be anywhere and could wind up being in a poor draft...

I do not understand why certain people want to miss out on the outstanding players at the top of this draft for the sake of playing .500 basketball. It's as if they haven't seen a college basketball game this season.

• Upvote 2

I do not understand why certain people want to miss out on the outstanding players at the top of this draft for the sake of playing .500 basketball. It's as if they haven't seen a college basketball game this season.

This. Again: the absolute worse scenario is that we hit the special kind of standing-hell we were in during the Tracy McGrady years. It was real painful to get bounced in the first round over and over and over and over.

I'm fine with the tank and if we're going to do so, THIS is the year to do it, when the draft class 1-5 is all looking like very strong players.