Sign in to follow this  
Janders

2013 - 2014 Never-Ending Game Thread

Well there was never no climax to this game. This was a very moral loss. The Magic turned the ball over too much. This seems to be a stat the Magic have struggled with as a team for almost a decade. I took a look at the stats for the decade on NBA.com on turnovers though we finished in the middle of the pack in average, we've never been an efficient ball handling and passing team within the ten year frame. I won't go back Scott Skiles years but the Magic need to emphasize this.

One last thing

Utah

Is

TERRRRIBLE.

We will not get the number one pick this year with a fresh high school team existent in the NBA

That seems more like it; I am ok with losing but not tanking intentionally. Didn't take long to start losing this year; even if other teams are competing for high lottery picks there are several high end players, at least 4, plus the Magic can trade all this '16/'17 DH trade loot and combine with picks to get higher picks.

• Upvote 1

Well there was never no climax to this game. This was a very moral loss. The Magic turned the ball over too much. This seems to be a stat the Magic have struggled with as a team for almost a decade. I took a look at the stats for the decade on NBA.com on turnovers though we finished in the middle of the pack in average, we've never been an efficient ball handling and passing team within the ten year frame. I won't go back Scott Skiles years but the Magic need to emphasize this.

One last thing

Utah

Is

TERRRRIBLE.

We will not get the number one pick this year with a fresh high school team existent in the NBA

Hope the ping pong balls fall in our favor

• Upvote 1

You sir have no idea what you're talking about.

BonaBum.. must be a homer for Nicholson.. Other than his improved 3 he is terrible on D, its not even a question. Guy just is too slow. But hey we're losing so that's good!