Sign in to follow this  
Janders

2013 - 2014 Never-Ending Game Thread

I didn't realize we were NINTH in the East! Time to start faking more injuries, starting with Afflalo. (too soon to trade him anyway, most trades don't get going until at least December 15th)

I know right, and it's even better upside down.

And I really doubt that Afflalo is going to fake an injury--especially not when he can keep his stock rising. I guess it's a question of whether the difference of Afflalo's value between mid-season and now is really worth the difference between picking in the top 5 and the lower lottery (seems like an obvious decision to me)...

Last I checked, we were actually 7th and would be facing the Heat in the first round. I wouldn't worry too much - we'll have a slump soon, I'm sure.

Aaron Afflalo doing his best Ray Allen impression

The guys played so well this season I don't wanna see him go. His been efficient and worked on creating for others. So far his on track to be an all star.

Lebron is ridiculous, the guy gets so many calls his way and still begs for fouls.

Yeah I don't understand how this guy has zero fouls, he cant be that good of a defender!

Well that was everything I expected to be. Moving on, who do we play next?.................................................Well....I guess I have to see this guy's mug two games in a row.