Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

NCAA Games to watch

College basketball starts Friday November 8th. Here are the teams to watch:

Kansas-

Players to watch- Andrew Wiggins obviously. Joel Embiid and Wayne Seldon are also possible lotto picks.

Upcoming games- 11/08 at 8:00 against ULM; 11/12 at 9:30 against Duke

Kentucky

Players to watch- Julius Randle obviously. The Harrison twins and Willie Cauley-Stein are also potential lotto picks.

Upcoming games- 11/08 at 7:00 against UNC Ashville; 11/10 at 4:00 against NKY; 11/12 at 7:30 against michigan state.

Duke

Players to watch- Jabari Parker. That's about it for lotto guys.

Upcoming games- 11/08 at 7:00 against Davidson; 11/12 at 9:30 against Kansas.

Arizona

Players to watch- Aaron Gordon

Upcoming games- 11/08 at 10:00 against Cal Poly; 11/11 at 10:00 against LBSU

Oklahoma State

Players to watch- Marcus Smart

Upcoming games- 11/08 at 8:00 against MVSU; 11/12 at 8:00 against UVU

Other notable games: 11/08 uconn plays Maryland at 6:30; 11/09 Georgetown plays Oregon at 8:00; 11/12 VCU plays Virginia at 7:00, Florida plays Wisconsin at 9:00

tl;dr - take 11/13 off from work so you can watch basketball all night.

Later today or tomorrow I'll make this look better.

• Upvote 2

This is a good idea man. If you are taking suggestions, maybe post the time and channels the games are being aired on. Or refer everyone to google.com. Either way.

12th of November. Michigan State VS Kentucky, Kansas vs Duke. The number 1, 2, 4 and 5 teams in the preseason rankings with about 15 or 16 potential NBA players on show in 2 games.

As I live in Australia and have less chances of seeing NCAA it would be fantastic if this thread could have rolling stats for each of the top prospects games.

As I live in Australia and have less chances of seeing NCAA it would be fantastic if this thread could have rolling stats for each of the top prospects games.

You can go watch exum for us lol

It's my understanding that Exum graduates from the Australian Institute of Sport (or something like that) in December and that he's yet to make a decision on whether to sign a contract with an Australian team, commit to a college for next year or come over and play a semester of college ball before the draft. Point being, there may end up being nothing to watch.

Honestly not playing might benefit him. He'll be a bit of a mystery all season, turn up to the Nike hoop summit and dominate then get drafted top 3.

Parker and Randle had good games. Wiggins has 7 points 2 assists and a steal at the half (only taken 3 shots)

I watched the first half. He's playing within the offense and it seems the gameplan is to get the big men going early.

That's not a bad thing but you'd think self would learn from the mclemore issues and get his wings some confidence.