Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

I still just don't believe he'd go back to Cleveland. Kyrie and LeBron would be dirty together though.

And throw Wiggins in the mix. They instantly become one of the best perimeter defensive teams in the league. Plus, Wiggins biggest weakness at this point is his inability to create his own shot off the dribble. He won't have to worry about that if he's playing off of Lebron and Irving creating. All the Cavs would need to do is acquire a couple of competent big men and they are going to be very good.

And throw Wiggins in the mix. They instantly become one of the best perimeter defensive teams in the league. Plus, Wiggins biggest weakness at this point is his inability to create his own shot off the dribble. He won't have to worry about that if he's playing off of Lebron and Irving creating. All the Cavs would need to do is acquire a couple of competent big men and they are going to be very good.

they already have ok bigs.

Wiggins playing off of LeBron and Kyrie isn't a bad problem to have, lol. If Bosh goes to Houston like Stephan A just said, I think that could be a pretty dirty team as well.

they already have ok bigs.

They lost Hawes in free agency, Varejao will only be able to play 45 games if he's lucky, Tristan Thompson sucks, and Anthony Bennett is fat and sucks. I suppose Zeller and Bennett shouldn't be written off yet but I'm not sure the Cavs are ready to compete for a championship with those big men.

They lost Hawes in free agency, Varejao will only be able to play 45 games if he's lucky, Tristan Thompson sucks, and Anthony Bennett is fat and sucks. I suppose Zeller and Bennett shouldn't be written off yet but I'm not sure the Cavs are ready to compete for a championship with those big men.

12 9 boards is not bad (tristan thompson). he could play better d but almost a double double. Also, it is hard to write of players on a rookie contracts. lbj also plays pf a lot.

Zellar, I believe can be serviceable aswell. I dont think they are allstar but with wiggin, lbj and ivan and waiter, the bigs only have to do so much.

Anthony will probably never live up to the 1st overall pick status but he will improve with mins. he is still very young and can shoot off of lbj.

McBob to Miami; 4 years, $23M.

That'll get LeBron back for sure :rolleyes:/>

Maybe Chris Bosh is going elsewhere then. Sounds like a contingency plan.

Maybe Chris Bosh is going elsewhere then. Sounds like a contingency plan.

If you believe Chris Broussard ( :rolleyes: ) Bosh got offered the max by Houston.