Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

I'd say free agency is a little different, our front office may not have any leaks but agent's are probably more than willing to share stuff like this to the media to try and drive the prices up.

So, call 20-30 agents say your interested in their player. They then leak it to the media...and there's your story?

Now I'm starting to wonder who was really calling the shots on personnel decisions, Stan or Otis.

No kidding. That deal is horrible

@WojYahooNBA

Marcin Gortat has agreed to a five year, $60 million contract extension with Washington, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

so what is Vucevic then?

Golden State has reached an agreement with Nets free agent guard Shaun Livingston, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA

Marcin Gortat has agreed to a five year, $60 million contract extension with Washington, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

so what is Vucevic then?

:panicworker:

Wonder if Magic will try to extend Vuc or let him hit RFA. Looking at that Gortat deal letting him hit RFA could be an issue.

Wow Livingston getting over $5 mil a year. Guessing we weren't offering near that much (if we were offering anything at all) So much for this cba killing the mid-level contracts.

When can we extend Vooch? I think he deserves Splitter money, given he's still under his rookie deal.

Right now I believe.

When can we extend Vooch? I think he deserves Splitter money, given he's still under his rookie deal.

What did Splitter & Sanders get?

i think splitter was like 10 and sanders was like 11 per.

what we need to do is grab ed davis, then you give ed davis a bunch of minutes, put vuc in weird matchups and make him struggle so he has a not so hot year, then work extension for deal, then unleash to max potential.

i think splitter was like 10 and sanders was like 11 per.

what we need to do is grab ed davis, then you give ed davis a bunch of minutes, put vuc in weird matchups and make him struggle so he has a not so hot year, then work extension for deal, then unleash to max potential.

After reading more about Davis and watching highlights on him I am 100% behind the Magic signing him. He's young, athletic and has shown some flashes so I def. believe he will get better with time in a system that allows him to flourish. Two question...how much would he likely cost the Magic and I see him listed as PF but could be backup Vuc and center also? Lets get us some Ed Davis!!!