Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever read.

Sorry you feel that way. Turner put up good numbers when he got minutes and he can play 3 positions. Seemed like he finally was catching on in the NBA before he got traded to Indiana. He fits the mold of a young, rising player who could be affordable. But thanks for your constructive feedback and explanations, I thought this was a forum where people posted their views on what would make the team better. You're pathetic.

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever read.

Lance is a really good young player. Tad bit of a headcase but he can do a lot of good. But yea that was a pathetic suggestions by me. I wish we all had such great and insightful knowledge like you on what direction the Magic should go in.

Turner's career TS is under 50 percent. Almost 10 percentage points lower than Afflalo's.

It was just a suggestion. Turner sucked for like 3 years he had a rough transition to the NBA but seemed to show some promise this year. Did not mean to turn this into the Evan Turner thread and not once did I ever compare him to Affalo. But enough about Turner.

Lance is a really good young player. Tad bit of a headcase but he can do a lot of good. But yea that was a pathetic suggestions by me. I wish we all had such great and insightful knowledge like you on what direction the Magic should go in.

I was going to say something about how if you thought the "We should go for Lance Stephenson" part of your post was the pathetic part, then you're incredibly lacking in reading comprehension.

Then I remembered that you're the guy who wrote a bunch of racist garbage on the boards a few years ago, and then when I, and like 10 others, called you out on it, you sent me a PM challenging me to come to a game and fight you.

So given that that was about 18 months ago, I'll assume you're not just a super pathetic adult, and instead believe you're just a still-really-pathetic 15 year old.

Lance would be cool to have, but we really going to go give him a max deal? Seems like that is what he will want

For a max deal, I would pass. But I just brought him up because I wasn't really sure what kind of money he will demand, just that he was young, could play multiple positions, and has gotten better every year.

I love when people say we should go after a guy just for his name. To hell with the personnel we already have in place.

I love when people say we should go after a guy just for his name. To hell with the personnel we already have in place.

I love it too. But I don't really see some dominate back court we have to where we have no room for a guy like Lance, but maybe there is some all star on the team I'm not aware of.

I'd say a decent chunk of the people who are still super active on the board learned everything they know about the NBA from playing NBA2k on easy, so that's hardly super surprising.

• Upvote 2

I learned on NBA2k that a team that hasn't won over 25 games the past 2 years definitely doesn't have room in the back court for any new players because the personnel they already have in place is obviously getting the job done. There is not 1 free agent PG or SG that I feel that the magic should go after in free agency, we are set with Oladipo/Nelson/Lamb/Moore, that's the perfect 2k back court.