Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

You expect him to come out and say "BBD sucks, you know it, we know it. Nno one wants him, but we sure are trying our best to ship the guy out and get SOMETHING in return for him"?

Hey Captain we value you, and in the offseason or draft we could move you.

3hrs later...

You know Captain... Here's 5 dollars to catch a Lynx Bus

How about just going Otis and saying nada... Shoot, atleast Otis would of gotten a 2020 second round pick from GS...lol

why not? isn't ANdrew one of them? maybe not the youngest, but ...

He is, I was just joking around becuase our guys were getting DNP while others played....

To continue the joke of the above trend, I was saying that we will still DNP our guys while playing others.

And honestly.... We couldn't do better than some of those trades that went down...really?

Were we reaching to high and they called bluff leading to the buyout? It would really be a bummer if one of the possible Glen trade teams, picks up Glen for free. Not that we would know, unless a GM starts talking

He is, I was just joking around becuase our guys were getting DNP while others played....

To continue the joke of the above trend, I was saying that we will still DNP our guys while playing others.

ok, kool … our young ones definitely need the playing time …

I'm excited, we gotta sign someome... I'd rather tank taking flyers on d-league types than watch bbd drive this tank the rest of the season...

bbd, commanded this tank dutifully, we thank you for your service, but we can take it from here

• Upvote 1

And honestly.... We couldn't do better than some of those trades that went down...really?

Were we reaching to high and they called bluff leading to the buyout? It would really be a bummer if one of the possible Glen trade teams, picks up Glen for free. Not that we would know, unless a GM starts talking

Not trying to be a jerk, but does it really matter where he winds up? If he goes to a team who we were in negotiations with then the deal must have stunk for us, so who cares?

Glen Davis is an under sized power forward with a conditioning problem and an attitude problem. He's also a mediocre (at best) basketball player. We didn't trade him because he makes 6 million dollars this year and next and we would've had to trade an asset along with him for anyone to take his contract. Buying him out was the best option for us going forward.

• Upvote 1

Glen Davis is an under sized power forward with a conditioning problem and an attitude problem. He's also a mediocre (at best) basketball player. We didn't trade him because he makes 6 million dollars this year and next and we would've had to trade an asset along with him for anyone to take his contract. Buying him out was the best option for us going forward.

Pretty much sums it up.

So, how do y'all figure our starting line up will be? who's gonna take BBD's place?

I hope its Nelson, Oladipo, Afflalo, Harris, Vucevic

Off bench: Price, Lamb, Harkless, Nicholson, Oquinn

Spencer Hawes fetched 2 second round picks and he isn't much better than Davis. He's obviously fat, but an attitude problem? he's never been a problem or distraction in the locker room, and he plays hard. It's really hard to get absolutely nothing for a player; we're talking D-League status and below here.

I heard through someone in the Magic organization that the reason we bought him out was that he threw a fit to Jacque and Henny about being discussed in trade rumors and said "You know what if ya'll don't want get me to a contender"

I heard through someone in the Magic organization that the reason we bought him out was that he threw a fit to Jacque and Henny about being discussed in trade rumors and said "You know what if ya'll don't want get me to a contender"

As much I want to believe this I simply can't. This FO knows how to keep quiet about things like this. It would only hurt our chances of trading him.