Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

You know, when the crap hits the fan and we are looking like this next year in terms of production and wins... I will be waiting for a crap load of apologies.

Ok, full stop.

What reason do you think ANYONE would have to owe you an apology right now?

This is important, because I think it's where the disconnect is coming from. You made several statements that were factually inaccurate, and were then corrected. You, for whatever reason, seem to have taken those corrections as personal attacks. I don't know why that is, but I'm not you.

So I'm asking: what do you think has been said to you that you feel should warrant an apology, immediate or eventual?

You know, when the crap hits the fan and we are looking like this next year in terms of production and wins... I will be waiting for a crap load of apologies.

And if I'm wrong, I will make a whole thread about how wrong I am and how right each of you were.

i will shut up... For now.

Apologies for what? We all know we suck. Nobody is saying Vaughn is a good coach. Nobody is saying our rotation is good.

All we are saying is why worry about it right now?

Based on our team goals, everything is completely fine. Once those goals change, we won't judge anyone by this standard anymore.

Ok, full stop.

What reason do you think ANYONE would have to owe you an apology right now?

This is important, because I think it's where the disconnect is coming from. You made several statements that were factually inaccurate, and were then corrected. You, for whatever reason, seem to have taken those corrections as personal attacks. I don't know why that is, but I'm not you.

So I'm asking: what do you think has been said to you that you feel should warrant an apology, immediate or eventual?

In factually wrong ... Please tell me how:

Fact: Doc, SVG, Brian have better winning records than Vaughn as of now, I would even bet that Matt has a better tank record.

Fact: there hasn't been a consisten rotation since last year, no I won't pull the minutes and graph them.. Because I'm already providing real facts and not some BS statements

Fact: there is no garuntee that any of the prospects will definitely without a doubt enter the draft. Many things can happen, like injuries.

Fact: We play our injured prone players more than our healthy ones.

So please DOM, provide your facts to dispute the above.

This is like seeing on a weather report that it's going to rain this weekend. Then when this weekend comes you freak out that it's raining. All of us are just sitting here with plans to stay indoors.

• Upvote 4

My wish list:

-Find a rotation and stick with it.

-Save your injury prone trade pieces, don't let them get injured (Glen could of been moved last year, then broke his foot.

-Do not rely on this draft and having the number one pick, the worst record doesn't get #1.. They just have better odds (See NO when they got Anth Davis, When Charlotte had the worst record with 7-59)

That's all I'm looking for, and if only manage 20wins... Then atleast we know what we have and what to improve.

To take the current route, we don't know what we have or what we need because we are too busy packing it in.

Awesome game plan. Sounds like my Detroit Lions.

Well I can debunk fact number 3. Dante Exum (LINK) and Marcus Smart (LINK) have both said they're entering this draft. And Andrew Wiggins has made very strong suggestions he won't be at Kansas next year so there is a guarantee that at least some of the prospects will be entering the draft.

It's quite obvious at this point that we need to hire barnettej as President, GM, and Head Coach. Ah what the hell, make him the head concessions guy, too.

I like that my entire post was asking barnettej a question, and he wrote several paragraphs without answering it.

Why answer when I'm the only one posting numbers and stats.... Seriously.

To add... It is funny how the same people are telling me to relax are the same people who wanted to axe SVG and Brian Hill.... Who happen to be the most successful coaches in Magic history.

To add... It is funny how the same people are telling me to relax are the same people who wanted to axe SVG and Brian Hill.... Who happen to be the most successful coaches in Magic history.

I never wanted to fire either of those guys and I'm telling you to relax.