Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

To be honest with everyone, this tanking is hurting. With an immensity, I dislike seeing the threes, layups, and lack of being able to compete by the opponents. Its gradually starting to hit base that these losses are difficult to take. Though, I tend to make overly sarcastic statements about the mediocrity which has been set upon the Magic yet again, the sun may always set over the plains but it always rises again. I really really really really really want them to win. Sometimes, watching the Magic makes me feel like my organs are darkening from gradual rot and decay; an abnormal thought. The Magic look that miserable.

I've also offended some of the posters here with my sarcasm but...Gee wizz,. The Magic are atrocious. And sometimes...I won't doubt....I do sound like that word we use to use back in the days of Chris Curran.......a..gnome?...a troll? ok..its was troll.

I've seen regression and progression by actions in some players. There has been also this doubt the players haven't really regressed. They seem to be at speed at times but probably have another agenda which is a priority that they should actually infer as the better alternative. Though there are flashes but the enthusiasm has dwindled completely. Doesn't seem like the young guys are really enjoying the losses...and I know it hurts their pride to take a year off of not trying to be....the best that they can be. We tend to look at it as a game..sometimes..but this is a career for these players; their jobs in the prime of their lives. They want...to..win.

Aspirations of next year will come early with the right positioning within the yearly drawing. I trust the goals of management (doesn't mean they're impeccable) but the Magic are going to have to start winning..and winning soon.

To add to this, for the official forums of the Magic, our enthusiasm in forum has dwindled dramatically. Hell, the Around the NBA just got one post after 3 months. We don't tell each other little things such as happy holidays anymore. "Yes offense" to live or die cause I could not reword this to make it seem less offensive but here goes. Not that its been alive but the fan voice blog needs some loving in the air tonight and probably everyday. Not to mention the completely dead off topic forum.

Maybe...we're old...I mean...I was 16 when I joined...and now i'm 23. I guess we're busy with our kids. our careers, and progressing within our indefinitely terminal life span. But..come on...live a little guys. I wonder where the next generation of posters are..because they surely aren't here to replace the wisdom that the forefathers provided. They'll...come with the wins...I guess. But what I'm getting at is post more..talk more..argue more.

Do we really want to be these minus the breasts? Someone on the forum described some members as banshees...which I Instantly depict as screaming women in graveyards that cover their faces with their hands which probably covers a grotesque expression. ~shrug~

But yeah..live a little guys.

• Upvote 3

I think a step in the right direction, is to resurrect game thread sign up sheet. I'll make it, and create the thread for tomorrows game in sac-town. Hopefully we get more people to sign up if things are a bit more organized.

• Upvote 2

To add to this, for the official forums of the Magic, our enthusiasm in forum has dwindled dramatically. Hell, the Around the NBA just got one post after 3 months. We don't tell each other little things such as happy holidays anymore.

Happy New Year!

I think I'm able to stomach these losses easier than some both because FSU just won a national championship (I'm a student there :gold_cup: ) and from what it seems like, the Magic front office has a plan and has not made any outlandishly bad decisions yet.

• Upvote 1

Moe Harkless:

``It’s the kind of thing where it doesn’t always happen right away just because you want it to,’’ Harkless said with a chuckle. ``You just have to keep working and eventually it will pay off in the end. I just have to continue to have faith in God and stick to the plan.’’

Exactly what i want hear from the young fella. I liked the STICK TO THE PLAN bit the most lol

• Upvote 1

Lebron James fouled out tonight for the first time since 2008. Think about that for a second: it's been over HALF a DECADE since he fouled out in a game. Just, unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

Lebron James fouled out tonight for the first time since 2008. Think about that for a second: it's been over HALF a DECADE since he fouled out in a game. Just, unbelievable.

LeBron's James' weaknesses?

A really tall team and "Fair" officiating. There are probably many games LeBron and many players for that matter in which they should have fouled out of. You can bet on that.