Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

Derrick Rose is out for the year and there goes my fantasy team's title chance lol. Sucks to see such a good player not able to play for so long.

Derrick Rose is out for the year and there goes my fantasy team's title chance lol. Sucks to see such a good player not able to play for so long.

I think the Bulls should just blow it up and start over, I do not think Derrick will be the same player again

My thoughts on todays' big news...

Derrick Rose and his injury: Bummed. Huge blow to his career, might never be the same. Not only will it be a hit on his ability to play the game like he wants to, but it will also be a huge hit on his confidence and will to run, change directions and jump. One full season and now again down after just 10 games. Hard to get back mentally after two long-term and painful knee injuries.

Kobe Bryant and his extension: Hahahahaha

Meniscus injuries aren't nearly as severe as ACL injuries

I think the Bulls organization is saying it's a year to be extremely careful. People tend to come back from these types of injuries fairly quickly.

I think the Bulls organization is saying it's a year to be extremely careful. People tend to come back from these types of injuries fairly quickly.

An ex of mine played a season of roller derby on a fully torn meniscus, so....yeah.

I was responding to people who are claiming Rose has zero chance of being the same. The meniscus is being re-attached, he'll be fine.

he repaired the injury so it will be at least 6 months before a return. If you remove it out it is a short period. That is what brandon roy did and it ruined his career.

I almost don't like this team tanking. The Eastern conference is fecal matter on a corn dog stick while Western Conference has 4 teams at 50 percent and non of them seeded. What a mess.

Capture.png