Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

In 08-09 Duhon shot 39% from 3 and had a 22 assist game in the D'Antoni offense.

Sample size differential and relevance. Read again.

Imagine if the forums had an even amount of female members in ratio to male members. You guys would have a field day.

Here's the thing about Marshall... We had little to lose. Right? I'd rather have watched that cat than Moore.

Also a losing record by his team means little to me. Does that mean Vooch stinks, too?

Guys we're a terrible team. My guess is we simply wanted to give space for Oladipo to grow as a PG.

Huh?

What is that in reference to?

This was just food for thought. My thoughts lingered to Valentines day, a marketing scheme to provoke to buy material objects to show you loved someone when you should be showing that person the same amount of effort of love everyday and etc....

It was food for thought. I thought about how testosterone fueled the forums are. Then it brought me to post the statement you quoted. Not that I think all women are possess no credulous knowledge about basketball. I just think there are a minute amount that are at the level at which the forums discuss. That being said....it would be a field day if in an instant if this forum had half women posters.

Now red ink me where my logic is flawed.

Watching the All-Star Celebrity game. Arne Duncan is a baller. Kevin Hart hit on Skylar Diggins while simultaneously bricking shots is like a train wreck in slow motion.