Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

he repaired the injury so it will be at least 6 months before a return. If you remove it out it is a short period. That is what brandon roy did and it ruined his career.

The only problem with re attaching the meniscus is there is very little blood flow to cartilage and it often gets re injured.

I almost don't like this team tanking. The Eastern conference is fecal matter on a corn dog stick while Western Conference has 4 teams at 50 percent and non of them seeded. What a mess.

Capture.png

The Knicks and Brooklyn have to start playing better eventually.

The Knicks and Brooklyn have to start playing better eventually.

I'd wager the Knicks will pick up a little when they get Chandler back and the Nets will get better when they fire Jason Kidd. Aside from that I think Detroit, Cleveland and Washington are the other teams that will move back towards .500 as the season moves on. All of those 3 have really gone all in to try and make the playoffs so they'll probably make some moves if they're not there soon.

I was hoping to hire Brian Shaw but we got Jacques instead

Jury is still out on this as far as I'm concerned. Brian Shaw did start initially by running his offense through jj Hickson and playing faried in limited minutes. I'm also still not convinced his in favour of faried, I get the impression his only playing so he doesn't plummet his stock any further.

There are various things wrong with this image. It also shows how much of a joke the Nets have become.

Really.png

There are various things wrong with this image. It also shows how much of a joke the Nets have become.

Really.png

ROFLMAO … I once saw something similar, but in a high school game … and that, more than 40 years ago … good grief!

Once again heat win a game on a no call from the refs. Lebron clearly interfered with the basket on an Al Jefferson put back with 20 seconds left that would have tied the game. There's no call and Chalmers runs down court for an easy basket to put Heat up by 4.