Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

And the definition of insanity is...

???????????:

Vaas_3.jpg

------------------------------------

Adding to that, this mystical "Glen Davis made us better during a certain time frame of not being injured" argument needs to halt. You can reflect on our history however that is our past and currently we're in the now; the now is to lose for the future.

Since seeing the wins, people have realized that winning feels great......and its great to see our team dominate games. Its brought back positive nostalgia...and a few lurkers turned into posters again.

You have to look at the bigger goal my friends. Keep licking the envelopes and mail in the losses for the future. Stay focused.

I love Jameer. He's given his all for this team. However, as a current player, he's now very below average. I look forward to somehow securing the PG of the future this coming summer.

I love Jameer. He's given his all for this team. However, as a current player, he's now very below average. I look forward to somehow securing the PG of the future this coming summer.

Oladipo?

Seriously … seems to me he's being disruptive on the court, at times … sometimes it looks as if he feels he's alone there … keeps forcing shots … someone has to tell him that he's there to facilitate, create for others, not to be the top gun ...

glen ruining his trade value so he gets to stick around awhile

speaking of trade, shumpert for faried talks are heating up. how does this affect our ny/den pick?

Makes NY better, thus moving our pick to the early/mid twenties