Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD***Magic vs Bobcats...We lose 119-108

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I was about to ask you if it was wierd watching an NBA game in person with 12 people in the stands?

LOL..... yeah it was kind of funny. My wife even made a comment about the fact no one was there, and then she was yelling at Carlos for not doing anything which was even more funny, then the realization comment came in when she said "wow, do they usually let people score on them like this??" And she doesnt even watch Basketball that much.

I would of been heckling Hill the entire game. With the place being that empty he would of heard me loud and clear.

Although Hill was an easy Target, I was more pissed at the fact 5 guys were chasing Felton around like a bunch of idiots, only to watch the ball leave his hands into a open bobcats players hands on the 3pt line, and the watch the ball travel from that point into the basket.... 14 times.... So I was yelling at all the players to play some dam defense.

Remember the scene in Major League where the guy is heckling Vaughn and he's the only one in the stands with his two buddies. That would of been me the entire game.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Remember the scene in Major League where the guy is heckling Vaughn and he's the only one in the stands with his two buddies. That would of been me the entire game.

Yep I remember that scene well which is pretty dam funny.

quote:
My God, all you Diener fans where was the offense, when he was in the team was loosing by 18-20 pts! Please review the stats calmly after the game. jameer has always played this way where you blind before? This team not only needs better player , it also need s better fans.

boned,

you're an Arroyo fan and that's cool but us fans who want to sea a real PG (who made his teammates better in college) besides a legitimate 3pt threat know Diener should be out there often. I can't remember the last time he played and it takes a game that was already lost for him to give him what.. 3 or 4 minutes? The team looked good on offense and made a mini-run when he was there, make a 3-pointer and next thing you know Brian puts Jameer back in. Is this coach on drugs??!