Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Rookie of the Year - Thorpe

Exactly what I was thinking. Nicholson at 4th? Not saying he can't become great (I hope he does) but if he's the 4th best rookie RIGHT NOW then this class is pretty ****ty.

Agree. Draft was very weak, although AN has proven to be a rather polished, crafty offensive player.

Still I've got to say, he may be one of the most awkward moving players I've ever seen.

Agree. Draft was very weak, although AN has proven to be a rather polished, crafty offensive player.

Still I've got to say, he may be one of the most awkward moving players I've ever seen.

Greg Oden

Greg Oden

Well Oden was also 57 years old when he was drafted. Keep that in mind. (And, no, I don't believe any birth certificate he may possess. My eyes do not lie as it relates to that guy)

Well Oden was also 57 years old when he was drafted. Keep that in mind. (And, no, I don't believe any birth certificate he may possess. My eyes do not lie as it relates to that guy)

Be nice to Lebron James' grandfather.

• Upvote 1

I don't

i know there's an article on ESPN Insider that list the top 20 sophomores. i was curious where Vucci and Moore stand on that list, if they are even on there.