Sign in to follow this  
LaVar

Go Lakers

Here is the list of NBA superstars who were traded for unprotected first round picks:

Carmello Anthony

Chris Paul

Ray Allen?

I'm sure there's more, can't be bothered looking though.

After the Lakers lost to the Suns last night, someone in the LakerNation.Com Forum posted this image of Dwight.

Kinda makes you feel sorry for him (Right?). . .NOT!!!

Edit: CAPTION THIS PICTURE

What was I thinking? They LOVED me in Orlando!!!

"After we lose by 20 or 30 points, we definitely can't be laughing and joking around with a team that just kicked your ass, that's for sure," Bryant said.

Reality of season hitting Lakers

Howard's father said how stan would have handled things better than the lakers and there coach. I thought it was funny because of the whole howard trying to get me fired thing that happened with the media.

"After we lose by 20 or 30 points, we definitely can't be laughing and joking around with a team that just kicked your ass, that's for sure," Bryant said.

Reality of season hitting Lakers

Howard lacks the competitive drive and win at all cost attitude that the absolute great one's possess. Like him or not, Kobe Bryant is a great one and in this case he's completely right. Kobe must absolutely hate playing with Dwight...they couldn't be more different in their approaches. One's a five time champion and the other hasn't won jack, so the proof is in the pudding as they say.

Amongst other things, check what Stans bro has to say about Mr Laker:

“I think he thought he wanted a big market, but I think what he’s realizing is that he needs a smaller environment where the fans and media overlook whatever weaknesses he has,” Jeff Van Gundy said ... “He had it great in Orlando, and I think only after you leave do you realize just how good you had it. Unfortunately, you can’t go back home again.

http://www.740thegame.com/player/?station=WYGM-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=openmike.xml&mid=22872669

It's not like we overlooked his weaknesses though - we just aren't the type of fan base that boos, heckles, and throws things at their players when those weaknesses become apparent. Very true that you can't ever go back home though - he pretty much burned his bridges here.

It's not like we overlooked his weaknesses though - we just aren't the type of fan base that boos, heckles, and throws things at their players when those weaknesses become apparent. Very true that you can't ever go back home though - he pretty much burned his bridges here.

Now he is injured and hardly playing.

Carmello Anthony

Chris Paul

Ray Allen?

I'm sure there's more, can't be bothered looking though.

Phoenix got the Lakers first round pick in 2015 (Steve Nash trade), that pick could be very good