Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Sorry guys!

Am I the only one that thought this was new based on the "evidently the boards now have a different server" part?

Obviously before I looked at the post date.

Same here i started reading and then when it started talking about Vince coming to the magic i went and looked at the date!!!

Aarrggg... why post in a thread over 3 years old???? It had to take more time to find this thread then just posting a new one.

Take it for what its worth. My girls pops is Tmacs real estate agent, and according to him Tmac has a strong desire to finish his career in Orlando. I as a huge tmac fan would love for himt o come back here and maybe help Vince wake up if he to be here for another half or full season.

quote:
Originally posted by m!ck3y:

Take it for what its worth. My girls pops is Tmacs real estate agent, and according to him Tmac has a strong desire to finish his career in Orlando. I as a huge tmac fan would love for himt o come back here and maybe help Vince wake up if he to be here for another half or full season.

no way in hell should tmac come back here. the magic would be super soft and fragile. tmac's d is just as bad as vince. can you imagine a starting lineup consisting of those 2? magic would never make it out the first round.