~O~

Official Gamethread: Knicks vs Magic

The Magic are running out of gas mentally. The past three have been tough.

Wow, people are taking this team to seriously. They are a very young team that is playing with some big time heart and hustle, that will continue to to lose close games and sometimes win. We apear to have found a few players to build around in the trade. Vuch seems to be a keeper and AA is a decent starting SG that is still pretty young and are rooks seem pretty good too.

For the love of the game if u where a coach and ur team lost 9 straight games..would u be HAPPY?

Magic Fan for life 18, if I were the coach my team would likely lose a hell of a lot more game in a row than 9. But to go along, I would not be HAPPY (good thing it is only 8 games currently :rolleyes:). As a fan, while I am not HAPPY with losing, I had the mindset going into this season they were going to be a bad team and thus am satified with the effort the team gives every night and like what I have seen from the rooks.

You might seriously want to calm down a bit cause this is a long season and they are in the middle of a tough stretch which could involve some ugly losses. Would hate for you to throw your tv through a window in a fit of rage over this team. But if you must, let me know and I could give you a good deal on installing one.

• Upvote 2

For the love of the game I understand we gonna be suck for a while but seeing the team put in that kind of effort despite all we went/going through the final result is a little disappointing ...seing the same thing happen 6 times..I'm just a little fustrated man that all..I guess I'm too passionate about the game of basketball and the orlando magic

I for 1 am very happy with the effort that this team has shown most of the time.

They have been far more entertaining than I expected and I expect will be even more so once Moore and Davis return. I have no idea what to expect out of Harrington coming off the injury but if he can bring some game we could be scary to some teams.

Vuc, Mc Bob, Moore, Drew, and AA have all impressed me and I think we did good getting them. Throw in Davis and Meer when he's on and when the team is clickking we see some great games. Win or lose the entertainment value is there... now if we could just find something to do with Turk...