Sign in to follow this  
LetsGoMagic

Trade Discussion Thread

I just read on realgm that Boston would be willing to trade Gerald Green, Al Jefferson, and a few more pieces to get Gasol. If Memphis is really aiming to cut costs and gather talented young players, this offer is fantastic. As a gm, I'd rather have Jefferson than any of the Bulls wing players. What gives?

Realgm isn't the most reliable source. You're right that's a pretty good deal for Memphis especially if Boston throws in their first rounder.

I'm not sure that Pao Gasol would be very happy. The Celtics aren't much better than the Grizzlies even without any injuries. And if they are giving up two of their best young pieces, then Gasol and Pierce are pretty much on their own. Any one think that would be a great improvement? I'm just not sure.

Oh, and bhnole's proposal from a few posts back would be awesome!

I think the magic should honestly and this isn't crazy talk cause it COULD possibly happen. They should trade up G. Hill and maybe Diener or Reddick for Vince Carter. He's threw the towel in on NJ. And why wouldn't he come to Orlando? He could do what his cousin was doin when Yoa was healthy. VC TO HOWARD ALL DAY. If that was to get done even this year the magic will take the East no question.Will someone please find a way to get this rumor started HUGE. Rumors sometimes get done who knows. I'm tellin you though thats a good fit.

Three way deal between the Magic,Clippers,Knicks. Magic give up Hill,Diener. Magic receive Maggete,David Lee,Malik Rose. Clippers giveup Maggete and recive Crawford.Knicks givup Crawford,Rose,and Lee,and get Hill,and diener.

You're right, Darko and Trevor slipped my mind. I actually like Diener to, I think he is a better true PG than Jameer and Carlos..

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

Three way deal between the Magic,Clippers,Knicks. Magic give up Hill,Diener. Magic receive Maggete,David Lee,Malik Rose. Clippers giveup Maggete and recive Crawford.Knicks givup Crawford,Rose,and Lee,and get Hill,and diener.

Erik seriously, why in the hell would the Knicks do that?

I'm not ready to give up on Jameer. I want to see what he can do in a more uptempo offense. If my Brian Hill voodoo doll works we should see it soon.

Here we go, this trade doesn't make sense, but here I go..Just megging around with realgm

Orlando Outgoing:

Grant Hill

Hedo Turkoglu

Carlos Arroyo

Orlando Incoming:

Corey Maggette

Anderson Varejao

L.A. Clippers Outgoing:

Corey Maggette

Sam Cassell

Aaron Williams

Incoming:

Carlos Arroyo

Aleksandar Pavlovic

Nick Collison

Cleveland Cavaliers Outgoing:

Damon Jones

Aleksandar Pavlovic

Anderson Varejao

Daniel Gibson

Incoming:

Sam Cassell

Seattle Outgoing:

Nick Collison

Incoming:

Aaron Williams

Daniel Gibson

Ok Emory how about this Magic trade Turk,Travis,Magic get Magette. Clippers trade Maggette ,Tim Thomas,clippers receive Turk,Kurt Thomas. Suns send kurt Thomas suns recive Travis,and tim Thomas.