Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

There are some good cheap bigs around if you know where to look. The Rockets got a great one in Greg Smith in my opinion last season after he went undrafted.

He's been in and out of the d league but his season stats are solid for a guy making less than a million this year.

14 MIN 5.5 PPG, 4.0 REB, 17.38 PER with good FG%, eFG% and TS%; all in mid sixties.

If Henny could find a guy like that I'd be delighted lol

There are some good cheap bigs around if you know where to look. The Rockets got a great one in Greg Smith in my opinion last season after he went undrafted.

He's been in and out of the d league but his season stats are solid for a guy making less than a million this year.

14 MIN 5.5 PPG, 4.0 REB, 17.38 PER with good FG%, eFG% and TS%; all in mid sixties.

If Henny could find a guy like that I'd be delighted lol

Is Jeff Adrian still on Charlotte?

Is Jeff Adrian still on Charlotte?

I think so yes.

I know nothing about the D-league really but just had a quick look and there's a guy Ernie Sims who might be a Henny type player because according to the little scouting report he's a 22 year old 6'10 F/C out of Georgetown with a high BB IQ and 11 double doubles in 32 games. (the high BB IQ being the Henny type quality)

At the end of the day, JJ is 29 and was not a part of this franchise's future going forward. We're gonna try to be contenders in 2-3 years. By that time, JJ will be past his prime and would have been on an annoying contract that could have handicapped what we're trying to do. I'm glad were just stock piling young talent on cheap contracts. It makes it easier to keep the great cheap talent, waive the others, and sign 2 max FA's when our payroll allows it.

Heck, if any of these guys turns out to be an All-Star anyway, or if any of our future draft picks pan out, we'll have our own big 3, with one of them being on a cheap(er) contract.

Great post...henny has a plan

tracey-jordan-nope.gif

I'm hoping they wear these a bunch to lessen the sting. Amazing throwbacks. Hell, half the teams in the league should go back to their old jerseys.

bucks_retro_unis_130130_1.jpg