Sign in to follow this  
flakxd

Clock-a-Coward

Ok, I lied. I'm actually looking for more clever suggestions.

Swipe-a-Dwight

Strike-a-Dwight

Deck-a-Dwight

You get the idea. Suggestions??

Edited by Captain Hi-Top
Bypassing swear filter

Are we seriously going to have to have another conversation about how idiotic gay slurs are?

It's a joke. Sheesh, lighten up y'all. Maybe we should all talk about how tasteless sexual reproductive organs are as well......wait

If you want to create a shirt to pass around upon Dwight's return to Orlando, why not come up with something appropriate, funny, and still classy?

The whole "Dwight Coward" thing is to easy. What does Dwight hate? He hated being compared to Shaq. What about a big Dwight/Shaq II theme?

It was only a joke, a reference to the hack-a-Shaq....so it was a comparison in essence. I don't think there's anything he hates more than FTs & purposely being fouled late in games with the sole intent of him shooting FTs to close out a game.

I would love nothing more than for everyone in Amway to come up with something creative upon Dwight's return. Unfortunately, all that will happen is everyone will boo, he will smile that fake arse smile, and he and his team will feed off of our animosity towards him.

Maybe some creative person/artist can come up with a graphic/shirt of a huge Shaq (w/ rings on his fingers), and then a tiny little baby Dwight feebly following in his footsteps/shadow, while hanging onto his Superman cape/coattails. Put the emphasis on Dwight standing in his shadow while hanging onto his cape.