Sign in to follow this  
Charbear

Al Harrington

What's up with Big Al? Supposedly had a good check-up two weeks ago but I have not heard a peep about this since. Is he going to suit up any time soon. I think we could use his boards, three;s and veteran leadership.

homey is milking his injury...book it.

My thought, too - Al's taking a look at this team, taking a look at the competition in the division, and saying "Yeah, I think this is a good year to rehab."

Albert "Al" Harrington (born February 17, 1980 in Orange, New Jersey) is an American professional basketball player who currently "plays" for the Orlando Magic

Let him milk it all he want's. Keep the black hole of an offensive player away from the floor as long as possible. You think Glenn is bad?

At least Al takes shots he can actually hit...

Let him milk it all he want's. Keep the black hole of an offensive player away from the floor as long as possible. You think Glenn is bad?

of course you do realize it would be in our best interest to play him so we can trade him potentially though, right?

At least Al takes shots he can actually hit...

Noted. I'll admit he is probably no where as bad as Glen has been recently offensively but Glen also brings more to a team in the intangibles department. It may be personal bias but I always saw Harrington as a bad character and cancerous to a team, much like JR Smith, where his talent simply does not make up for his apathetic play and poor defense.

In other words I'll take Glenn and his hustle all day, bad shots and all, over maybe a slightly more polished offense from Harrington.