Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Bynum out indefinitely....

I bet the Lakers doctored his xrays, mr images and all his ct scans. They probably put a hush order on all his orthopaedists. Right before they sent him to Philly for his medical exam they probably put saw dust in his joint fluid and duct taped any loose parts too. The Lakers unloaded this time bomb knowing full well he was totally damaged goods. Im sure Stern probably told Philly take him as is and the ping pong balls "may" fall your way just like they did for the hornets. Bynum will have a very short and sporadic career...no surprise here.

I bet the Lakers doctored his xrays, mr images and all his ct scans. They probably put a hush order on all his orthopaedists. Right before they sent him to Philly for his medical exam they probably put saw dust in his joint fluid and duct taped any loose parts too. The Lakers unloaded this time bomb knowing full well he was totally damaged goods. Im sure Stern probably told Philly take him as is and the ping pong balls "may" fall your way just like they did for the hornets. Bynum will have a very short and sporadic career...no surprise here.

With Jrue Holiday and Evan Turner the 6ers will have a hard time making it into the lottery.