Stock

Game Thread: Magic vs Pistons 11/16

I've notice Vaughn offense is predicated off of reading the defense. His coaching is that of a pt gd which explains his limited use of Hark. He has the individual athletic ability .. I believe Vaughn is trying ti build his IQ.

BoshFaceClips.gif

I'm actually disappointed we won

hopefully we have a long losing streak at some point, not sure we can make up for lost ground on Detroit or Washington

Finishing last does not assure us the first pick in the draft. The ping pong ball could still bounce our way.

Finishing last does not assure us the first pick in the draft. The ping pong ball could still bounce our way.

True. Just look at the bobcats this past draft. They were supposed to get #1 in the draft. But Stern had other plans and made Hornets #1.

I'm sure the conspiracy theorists would go crazy if we got the #1 pick despite not finishing with the worst record. Regardless, I don't necessarily need the number 1 pick, the Thurden built a winning team through the draft and never had a number 1 pick.

I'm sure the conspiracy theorists would go crazy if we got the #1 pick despite not finishing with the worst record. Regardless, I don't necessarily need the number 1 pick, the Thurden Thunder built a winning team through the draft and never had a number 1 pick.

Fixed.