Drain-O

Game Thread: Knicks at Magic

I kept waiting for JV to come back with Drew and Moe in the last 4 minutes of the game since that was the lineup that built us the lead and gave the knicks so much trouble defending. Oh well, it almost feels like coach is giving us looks at our rookies in small doses. I'm loving the effort and ball movement (most of the time). When JJ is on the floor the ball moves SO much better.

I thought this was a good game for the Magic, BBD wasn't spectacular but at least he was a team player for the most part. The rookies showed great development; particularly Harkless who I really think has the potential to be an elite wing defender. Nicholson is still learning the defensive side of the ball but he's a confident and capable scorer. If Vuc can continue to be a double-double guy that's all I want out of him. Afflalo had a rough game but I still feel like he's the best player on this team. JJ was JJ. Fast, unselfish and generally just good. Turnovers cost us the game but I didn't expect to beat a tough and experienced NY team so I'm just happy with the progression.

Also, McBob has been taking a fair bit of bashing from everyone as of late but I really think that at times he is a solid contributor. He can distribute the ball, rebound and is pretty athletic. I'm not sure how many teams will be looking to trade for him closer to the deadline but I certainly think he'll find another team next year.

And this ladies and gentlemen, is one of the reasons why this forum is going in a downhill spiral.

You haven't been here long enough to understand.

Nicholson is still learning the defensive side of the ball but he's a confident and capable scorer.

Imagine when he puts on weight in the off-season. Defensively, guys won't be able to push him around as much. Offensively, he can back defendants down better for better position. He will put on weight and be a solid strong high IQ basketball player. Hopefully, with us.

Wth is MagicVikingsSooners anyway....that makes about as much sense as idk LakersCowboysGators.

I mean, if you could pick your affiliation to a team why that?

• Upvote 1