Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

BKN @ ORL 11/9 Game Thread

When I got off work, I looked at the score and just watched Spider-Man instead. The season opener still has been the only game I've watched start to finish and that was because I was there.

When I got off work, I looked at the score and just watched Spider-Man instead. The season opener still has been the only game I've watched start to finish and that was because I was there.

Spider-man >>>>>>>>>>>

Best Movie Evar

He hasn't regressed, he has always sucked. This is why quite a few of us were sick of hearing about Stan not playing him. He can't run an offense, he just runs around real fast and looks like he is doing a lot.

I don't think anybody really believed Ish was a great player, but he at least offered more than Duhon (whose only role was the carry the ball up the court - although he struggled with that at times).

Maybe is it the system or added responsibility, but he has just been a turnover machine so far this year.

but he at least offered more than Duhon (whose only role was the carry the ball up the court - although he struggled with that at times)

And all Ish can do is take the ball up the court, just faster.

At least Duhon could hit an open shot.

And all Ish can do is take the ball up the court, just faster.

At least Duhon could hit an open shot.

From what i've seen Ish has barely had an open shot, other than what he has had to create for himself (something Duhon couldn't do).

Ish is a very average player but at least he has some transition skills (well he did last season anyway). Duhon was so untrustworthy as a point guard, that he literally did nothing more than (try to) carry the ball up court, and shoot the occasional wide open three. Two of JJ, Jameer or Turk had to be on the court the same time as him otherwise we had zero creativity.