Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

BKN @ ORL 11/9 Game Thread

I'm curious how many losses it will take before most fans on this site finally temper their expectations. We aren't very good. Bad teams get blown out and go through losing streaks. This should not be surprising to anyone.

I said 19 wins before the season started. I'm sticking with that for now

Not sure I ever made a prediction but having seen the first few games, I think we can win 22.

I know it meant nothing and was against scrubs but I really liked the play of O Quinn, Nicholson and Harkless at the end of the game. All showing that with a little more time, experience and training they could be solid contributors if not more.

Looks like Ish has regressed to fill the Duhon role. He has been terrible.

He hasn't regressed, he has always sucked. This is why quite a few of us were sick of hearing about Stan not playing him. He can't run an offense, he just runs around real fast and looks like he is doing a lot.

• Upvote 2

Boy do we need a PG! I am not a Jameer fan, but I can't wait for him to get back. Moore is not really a PG. He likes to run down and shoot too early in the clock.

Ayon should not have a spot on our roster. I agree that Nichlson should be playing more, he had 10 pts in 12 minutes. Yes he fouls but he has to learn and if can score like that we should keep him in until he fouls out!

Not mad that we lost i'm mad that we didn't play hard.....i can take an L all day as long as we gave it our all....tonight we played with no energy and some guys imo need to lose their spot in the rotation.....McBob needs NOT START or play anymore in general.....same thing with Ayon....Baby needs to play less and i would play Nicholson more...give McBoB and Ayon's minutes to Dequan/Harkless and make O'Quinn the Backup from now on.....i know the Rooks are inexperience but it seems to me that at least they have energy....We need some energy when we have Ayon/McBob/Big Baby sucking the life out of our offense....

Vucci wasn't good tonight and probably learned he needs to hit the weight room....when you're getting bodied by Andray Blatche you have issues....we got bullied in general tonight....Got a feeling we might be one of those Bipolar teams....we'll win big some games and look great and then we'll have nights like this

Wow man Ish doesn't look very good right now....might be mental with him but i think Moore has the backup PG locked up....Moore didn't look too good either even though his numbers is alright except the turnovers

clearly the Magic players didn't find out until it was too late that Shabazz was ruled ineligible by the NCAA. No need to tank now boys.

Wiggins >>>> Shabazz

I said 19 wins before the season started. I'm sticking with that for now

That's not what you said in the Glen Davis thread.

• Upvote 1