Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

BKN @ ORL 11/9 Game Thread

I cannot see the image you posted, so not following the question mark. Unless you are just saying my comment does not make sense. If thats the case, I blame it on not having my coffee before making a post.

It's Brooks making a stupid face.

Off topic, but involves the D**che..

Mike Brown FIRED as coach of the Lakers. Ha ha! couldn't happen to a nicer organization. :tongue:

Haven't posted in a while so after a busy week here are random thoughts going into this game:

I want Jameer to play.. and either way, hoping Moore plays better than he did against Minnesota.

Best/worst picture of Brook Lopez ever.. lol, the hell..?

The more Moe Harkless the better!! The GF already wants his jersey after one game. (Gerald Wallace Jr. without the crashing and burning...???)

I actually thought Ayon was our better center last game, but it would be nice to see him and Nikola actually play well in the same game. (disclaimer: MSN.com spoiled me on the Chicago game, so I missed the last three quarters)

Gushing over J.J. Redick so far this year, one of my better fantasy calls early in the season along with J.J. Hickson up in Portland. Hell, Redick being starter quality eventually and calling that when he was a rookie is one of my better calls of all NBA times. But even I never thought he'd be this pesky defensively, this consistent overall. When Minnesota makes sure they have AK-47 and his length on the guy, I think the league is already starting to take notice of the early season dynamics of the Magic. His passing is not a fluke and hasn't been for a couple of years now, if not longer.

Super happy with Aaron Afflalo, except that I feel a little bad for him. He takes every loss like the end of the world. Great for all the young guys around him to see, but I hope he doesn't fall into depression or anything because some more losses are definitely coming.

While I would (and I think I did) settle on a 35 win season, I think this team definitely has 41-41 upside in a "meh at best" eastern conference. They're gonna get healthier, Vaughn is gonna figure out the best players to play in the rotation, especially while Hedo is out. Guys I was a little worried about like McRoberts, mostly because he stunk up the joint with the Lakers, definitely more than when he was a Pacer, he's come through with some nice moments.

My thing with how the team can improve the most right now is their fast break offense and their defense.. gotta play on the road like you do at home. Hopefully that comes with time. Also I hope the turnovers against the T-Wolves don't become a trend, either.

Great thing about this season is that losses aren't the worst thing in the world anymore, but I still want this one tonight. For all their tampering, all their nonsense, the last thing I want to do besides lose to the Lakers or Heat at home? Is to lose to the Nets at home. GO MAGIC.

Just so everyone knows, I +1 this. Ha- rahhh

Mike Brown FIRED as coach of the Lakers. Ha ha! couldn't happen to a nicer organization. :tongue:

Really? This must begooxtremely relevant. Can't even find it on NBA web domain right now. Just found it as a rumor through google.

That is hillarious.

Really? This must begooxtremely relevant. Can't even find it on NBA web domain right now. Just found it as a rumor through google.

I posted in here and Around The NBA immediately after it was breaking news on Sportscenter. I hadn't actually watched ESPN in quite a while, I'd been watching my new NFL Network (YAY!) and NBA TV. But I was watching for a. Seminoles-Va. Tech highlights.. had to miss the game but heard about it... and also b. to see about Kobe "death glaring" Mike Brown.

Apparently Kobe Bryant is a Dungeons and Dragons Level 18 Battle Mage with the Instant Kill Stare ability.

Mike Brown rolled a one. Aww. [/dork point] :shard:

Or the Son of Thor. Either, or.

Wasn't Thor a demigod because he was the son of Odin? Im out of my breadth when it comes to Norse Mythology. I studied Greek Roman and Japanese Mythology in school.