barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Look I know there was never a real shot for our team and the playoffs

I recall you saying something quite different earlier in the season...

I recall you saying something quite different earlier in the season...

You forgot this qoute: it was fun to get everyone riled up.

Mission Accomplished?

Everyone talks about the san antonio and okc model of team building. Although the tenure wasnt nearly as long, i loved how detroit assembled that early 2000s championship team ( i distinctly remember the magic trading them wallace and billups ( haha go figure) but what was so special about that team was there was no clear alpha star. It was b wallace r wallace prince hamilton and billups with a servicable bench. Maybe that could still work for us and mitigate the need to convince dream teamers to play here...? To assemble a slew of complimentary players but very carefully... just an Idea. Brought to you by a 2005 flip phone thats hard to re correct grammar errors, sorry if its hard to read.

Who are the chuckleheads who said this team would make the playoffs and busted my onions for stating we suck. I would like no wait I DEMAND AN APOLOGY.

I'm still waiting for an apology from all the people who said Ish Smith had potential to be a great player last season.

Who are the chuckleheads who said this team would make the playoffs and busted my onions for stating we suck. I would like no wait I DEMAND AN APOLOGY.

We didn't exactly suck prior to BBD's shoulder injury (12-13)? Instead of waiting for apologies you can always just go with nah-nee, nah-nee, boo-boo...

I'm still waiting for an apology from all the people who said Ish Smith had potential to be a great player last season.

Ha. Were people actually saying that?

I think I've seen the worst basketball with Hedo on the floor. Add Ish Smith to the mix, and we're well on our way to sinking this team's record.

Although, if the Magic are playing Hedo to increase his trade value this year or in the future, he is failing terribly.

I think we are playing Hedo so that we can prove there's nothing left in the tank and we won't feel bad buying him out next season. IMO people were thinking Ish had the potential to be better than Duhon... at least he could get the ball past half court. I would say he's done in the NBA after this season. I think we might have had a shot at the playoffs if it were not for injuries. Now that we really don't I hope all the teams below us make trades that make them pass us in the standings.