Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

Magic Roster Down to 15

So proud of Jones making the squad.....He has really made the best of his opportunity and it's funny to think that i was asking who the hell he was when he was playing in summer league now he's one of my favorites on the squad......Every preseason game he's played in he's played well....His athleticism is glaringly obvious but that will be his platform to getting better....he has potential to be a defensive stopper but he is also intriguing offensively.....not afraid to attack and dunk on your whole team but confident enough in his jumper to pull up and shoot it and he'll make those at a decent clip....He's a young guy and the potential is definitely there.....Kudos to Q for being a professional about this...class act....but i'm pissed of that we threw 2 second rounders down the drain on Harper....those second round picks could of been very valuable to have right now....

So proud of Jones making the squad.....He has really made the best of his opportunity and it's funny to think that i was asking who the hell he was when he was playing in summer league now he's one of my favorites on the squad......Every preseason game he's played in he's played well....His athleticism is glaringly obvious but that will be his platform to getting better....he has potential to be a defensive stopper but he is also intriguing offensively.....not afraid to attack and dunk on your whole team but confident enough in his jumper to pull up and shoot it and he'll make those at a decent clip....He's a young guy and the potential is definitely there.....Kudos to Q for being a professional about this...class act....but i'm pissed of that we threw 2 second rounders down the drain on Harper....those second round picks could of been very valuable to have right now....

we just have too many forwards and jones has more upside. Plus, Justin was the most economic to cut overall; of our guarantees.

That is true class from Q.

To true. I would hope that if he decides to retire that we could have a management roll for him. Clearly the type of mentality and personality you want around the club and that you want your young players looking up to.

I kind of wonder how great Eyenga could've been but I guess we'll never know. I didn't like what I saw from McRoberts at all. I think that he should've been the guy who was cut.

Does anyone think we could realistically get ANY draft picks for Harrington or McRoberts? I'd really like to see Nicholson continue to get minutes when Harrington returns. Also, it sucks that either Jones or Harkless won't get time because of Turkoglu.

Uh yeah Harrington can play amazing how you guys think he's a scrub