JMEWLS

GT: Magic vs. Sixers

2 straight chokes... sad!

Hey man, when we're playing the game with most of our starters getting less than 25 minutes don't expect to win. This is just the preseason and Coach Vaughn is giving all the players an opportunity to play. Heck we've got 5 players on the roster that won't be here come regular season. Stop saying we're "choking" when the goal isnt entirely to win these games, its to evaluate the team's talent and what rotations work best.

2 straight chokes... sad!

I'm going to let you in on a secret: good teams choke. Bad teams don't play very well. I'll let you decide which category you think we fit in.

I'm just looking forward to Afflalo getting healthy, not to mention Ish Smith.

It's not a good sign when we can't wait for Ish Smith to get healthy.

• Upvote 1

Hey man, when we're playing the game with most of our starters getting less than 25 minutes don't expect to win. This is just the preseason and Coach Vaughn is giving all the players an opportunity to play. Heck we've got 5 players on the roster that won't be here come regular season. Stop saying we're "choking" when the goal isnt entirely to win these games, its to evaluate the team's talent and what rotations work best.

Does not matter, choking 2 games away is not a good sign

Vucevic has proved to be the most impressive player this preseason thus far; yes I'm jumping quick after 2 games. Guy looks a lot more polished then Ayon that's for sure.