Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

Come on, it's kind of cute that there are people that think we'll make the playoffs. They'll come back down to Earth after the first few weeks of the season.

Come on, it's kind of cute that there are people that think we'll make the playoffs. They'll come back down to Earth after the first few weeks of the season.

You mean....WHEN WE GO UNDEFEATED, AMIRITE????

CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!

They're all beast's duplicate accounts, probably

Anybody else hear that Bynum is going to get another Knee injection? for the guys that wanted Bynum here how do you feel about this?

I wanted Bynum but wasn't angry that we didn't land him. I'm extremely happy we're avoiding the gamble with his knee and someone else gets to stress it. If I'm a Sixers' fan, I'd be worried to my stomach about this.

Anybody else hear that Bynum is going to get another Knee injection? for the guys that wanted Bynum here how do you feel about this?

Honestly? I feel like we dodged a bullet. On a side note, Dwight is undergoing surgery on his back again, so maybe we dodged a bullet there, too.

Wouldn't it be funny if we ended up with the best part of that trade?

But my thought was always to keep Dwight, and that the #2 center in the league wouldn't be a bad consolation prize. Now? Whew - glad we didn't get him. Might say differently when we're 0-38, and both of those teams are in the top five, though.

Do you have a link for this? I was trying to find one but couldn't. Thanks.

I think the Lakers are keeping it on the DL, but on the last game, I noticed Dwight was out and the reason was surgery. Could have been misprint and they just meant "recovery" or "rehab." Who knows?