Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

Has Houston stated that they'll pay the max offer his looking for?

You're not going to get a direct quote on it, but basically all the articles I read stated they would.

jk.....i think they could be pretty good....Lin/Harden backcourt is intriguing...it's funny i can see it now...they'll be calling Lin/Harden "Rush Hour"

that's racist

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

jk.....i think they could be pretty good....Lin/Harden backcourt is intriguing...it's funny i can see it now...they'll be calling Lin/Harden "Rush Hour"

1349813923-thats-racist.gif

don't fool us by reducing the size of the font.

• Upvote 1

seriously? racist? how?

Edit: wow someone was reading my mind

A6RA9aFCMAALK_t.jpg

If you need to be told how the image you placed in your previous post (which I have removed) can be perceived as racist, feel free to send me a private message and I will spell it out for you.

~The Captain

Edited by Captain Hi-Top
  • Upvote 3

seriously? racist? how?

Edit: wow someone was reading my mind

A6RA9aFCMAALK_t.jpg

If you need to be told how the image you placed in your previous post (which I have removed) can be perceived as racist, feel free to send me a private message and I will spell it out for you.

~The Captain

By the way, my "That's racist" post was totally light-hearted.

I couldn't be less bothered by "racism"

By the way, my "That's racist" post was totally light-hearted.

I couldn't be less bothered by "racism"

i figured as much lol.....i was just trying to make a joke about the whole Stephen A Smith situation if anyone saw it that is.....guess some people didn't get the joke to the point where i need things "Spelled" out for me...that's funny....on another note anyone here going to the open practice?

Edit: well something is going on with the Orlando magic live stream page....don't know if it's the practice though

I guess my veritable wet dream of Harden on the Magic is over. And dude's going to play for the Rockets, so you know he's going to get injured...

With a beard like that, Harden is practically indestructible.

• Upvote 1

Still a little surprised by that trade I thought theyd come to terms on a price or atleast wait until the trade deadline, but this trade makes perfect sense, now they have time to build chemistry throughout the season and got rid of a guy who would have had them playing major luxury taxes, Harden can ball but the guy is no max player though.

Man choosing between Ish and E'Twuan is tough for me......i like Moore and how he played relatively under control in the preseason.....he has some work to do defensively and at times he can be a little jump shot happy.....I liked Ish last season as i thought he brought something different from Jameer in that he's very quick and athletic and i feel the same way today.....but now that i'm hearing Ish has added a jumper to his arsenal then that makes him a bit more intriguing than i thought because to me Ish is a true point guard and a pass-first type of guy.....Although i can't discount Moore averaging 11&5 in the 8 preseason games.....it's tough man lol

Man choosing between Ish and E'Twuan is tough for me......i like Moore and how he played relatively under control in the preseason.....he has some work to do defensively and at times he can be a little jump shot happy.....I liked Ish last season as i thought he brought something different from Jameer in that he's very quick and athletic and i feel the same way today.....but now that i'm hearing Ish has added a jumper to his arsenal then that makes him a bit more intriguing than i thought because to me Ish is a true point guard and a pass-first type of guy.....Although i can't discount Moore averaging 11&5 in the 8 preseason games.....it's tough man lol

Strange how in one summer we've come to accumulate some exciting prospects, yet for a couple seasons all we ever really utilized at backup PG was Dudu. Henny cleaned house. With or without The D Howard trade we've come to quickly see how inactive management was in the past with bringing in players with heart and talent compared to Hennigan. Both Moore and Smith are looking great as possible contributors here, and then some! Can't wait! Thanks Henny! And looking forward to seeing a coach who was under Pops take action for us.

Strange how in one summer we've come to accumulate some exciting prospects, yet for a couple seasons all we ever really utilized at backup PG was Dudu. Henny cleaned house. With or without The D Howard trade we've come to quickly see how inactive management was in the past with bringing in players with heart and talent compared to Hennigan. Both Moore and Smith are looking great as possible contributors here, and then some! Can't wait! Thanks Henny! And looking forward to seeing a coach who was under Pops take action for us.

I pretty much agree with everything you said about management. That said, we're looking at this from a different perspective now. Ish and Moore can be fun to watch prospects on a building team, and we'll all be excited. If we still had Dwight and expected to be a contending team with either of these guys as our backup PG, we'd be in trouble.