Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

He will. We have one of the best training staffs out there. Look at how guys like JJ, Gortat, Jameer, and that douchebag in LA transformed after they got here. Even Anderson bulked up a little bit. Nicholson seems like a mature guy with a great work ethic so I have zero doubt in my mind that he'll be stacked in about 18 months. You'll probably notice a little difference in his physique by season's end.

I didn't think Chris Duhon really changed that much physically while he was here in Orlando. He always seemed a little flabby.

I didn't think Chris Duhon really changed that much physically while he was here in Orlando. He always seemed a little flabby.

That's what happens when you abuse alcohol every night.

Thoughts to ponder:

1) Wow. Hedo needs to retire.

2) D. Jones - didn't realize he is 6"8. Could he replace Hedo in the starting lineup?

3) Vucevic's prowess for rebounds continues to amaze. He has a nice touch too.

4) Harkless -- can't wait to see him play

5) I can see how this team is somewhat missing Ayon. I know it's just preseason, but Ayon contributes a lot with his hustle plays.

Chris Johnson, Justin Harper and Q round out the last three cuts from the team. Called this last night in the other thread.

...has spoken.

negrodamus.png

White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

Well i guess whoever here that is going to the open practice Monday will get to see Moe Harkless first hand since he's cleared to practice i believe....i expect some updates on how he looks.....wait a minute wasn't open practice last year streamed? i wonder if it will be this year?

Why are they doing open practice on a weeknight? I'd consider going if I didn't have class, but I'm going to the opener anyways. Excited for the season. Hopefully Jones sees some minutes, he probably should since Harkless is probably not going to play.