DanzigMagic

Disappointing season? WHY? Exciting times ahead!

Oh yes, I too am looking forward for the Magic to become the leagues door mats. Not only next season but for many many more years to come.

Oh yes, really exciting times are heading our way.

So let us all just roll over and except being mediocre, not because we want to, but because we are being told that it's a neccessary process to becoming Champions.

Let us all just turn the other cheek and "rout, rout, rout for the home team".

GO MAGIC!!!

Oh yes, I too am looking forward for the Magic to become the leagues door mats. Not only next season but for many many more years to come.

So let us all just roll over and except being mediocre, not because we want to, but because we are being told that it's a neccessary process to becoming Champions.

GO MAGIC!!!

First, we are not going to me mediocre, we are going to be horrible for at least 1 year (with the right moves we might move toward mediocre the following year).

Secondly. its root, not rout.

Finally, I am excited since we got rid of that sorry excuse for a GM and the cry baby of a center and in the process set us for the future.

First, we are not going to me mediocre, we are going to be horrible for at least 1 year (with the right moves we might move toward mediocre the following year).

Secondly. its root, not rout.

Finally, I am excited since we got rid of that sorry excuse for a GM and the cry baby of a center and in the process set us for the future.

I think "rout for the home team" was a play on words.

• Upvote 1

I think "rout for the home team" was a play on words.

Did not look at it that way, but guess you could be right. However, it's such a common way of mispelling the word that I sort of doubt it.

If so, is he saying he wants to retreat from the home team or defeat the home team, because I cannot see how he would want to dig up or gouge out the home team or rummage the home team.

Oh, and is except a play on words also? Just saying, not trying to be @ss, well maybe just a little @ss (but toward him).

I think you are giving too much credit to the guy though.

GO MAGIC!!!

I will continue to support the Magic as I have done since '89.

I for 1 am very excited about the prospects that we have to rebuild with and the staff that we have put together. This will be a fun team to watch grow, maybe the best rebuild team we've ever had!

• Upvote 1

So let us all just roll over and except being mediocre,

Or we could "accept" it. I get the sense your grammar is poor. Anyways, I can't totally understand your attitude. The future is so promising and now we actually have someone with a brain running the show. Sure it will take a few seasons, but I don't think it is as bad as you ramble on about.

And yes, GO MAGIC.

Did not look at it that way, but guess you could be right. However, it's such a common way of mispelling the word that I sort of doubt it.

If so, is he saying he wants to retreat from the home team or defeat the home team, because I cannot see how he would want to dig up or gouge out the home team or rummage the home team.

Oh, and is except a play on words also? Just saying, not trying to be @ss, well maybe just a little @ss (but toward him).

I think you are giving too much credit to the guy though.

The fact that he spelled accept as except shows that he probably isn't the Michael Jordan of spelling, so its a safe bet he didn't mean rout as a play on words.

But anyhow I am proud of the way things were handled recent I think we hired good character guys and that this team is heading in the right direction. Im probably also one of the few who thinks we did a good job with the D12 trade considering that humongous trade exception we got out of it, idk of the top of my head but didnt it all add up to basicly D12's contract?

The fact that he spelled accept as except shows that he probably isn't the Michael Jordan of spelling, so its a safe bet he didn't mean rout as a play on words.

But anyhow I am proud of the way things were handled recent I think we hired good character guys and that this team is heading in the right direction. Im probably also one of the few who thinks we did a good job with the D12 trade considering that humongous trade exception we got out of it, idk of the top of my head but didnt it all add up to basicly D12's contract?

Yes. The difference between Dwight's ($19,261,200) and Vucavic's ($1,768,800) contracts.

GO MAGIC!!!

This isn't the NFL where turnover success is very high. And it's not the MLB where you can buy without restrictions a championship team.

Look at all the teams that haven't done ANYTHING the past several seasons. Then consider how relatively lucky we've been throughout our franchise history. If that's too much to think about then nobody is forcing you to follow the team.

I will continue to support the Magic as I have done since '89.

I for 1 am very excited about the prospects that we have to rebuild with and the staff that we have put together. This will be a fun team to watch grow, maybe the best rebuild team we've ever had!

Sad to say we are in about the same position as we were in 1989. A whole new team, coaching staff and a bunch of slugs.