magicstar

Chris Duhon Appreciatioin Thread

I <3 how "appreciation" is misspelled for Chris Duhon. Thanks, Chris. Thanks for the dimes dropped at our "local businesses." THanks also for one thing.

Somehow being worse in a Magic uniform than Gilbert Arenas. A hard task, inDEED.

Or in short:

:svgsad: for life.

In turn we took on a 32 year old owed 3yrs/22 mil at the already ridiculously bloated PF position and have no other PG after Jameer. Never wanted Duhon in the first place but Orlando hasn't done themself any favor here.

Thank You Uhn.....

You have given me hope that if someone like you can get paid and play in the NBA, then I still have a chance.

stay-thirsty-my-friends-25744.jpg

"Stay Thirsty, Uhn"

I remember seeing Chris Duhon at Finnhenrys downtown, it was after a home game where he missed that wide open breakaway lay up right before the buzzer. I wanted to "releive" the organization of him so bad. Oh so bad.

In turn we took on a 32 year old owed 3yrs/22 mil at the already ridiculously bloated PF position and have no other PG after Jameer. Never wanted Duhon in the first place but Orlando hasn't done themself any favor here.

Were going to buy Harrington out. He may play one season in orlando, but thats not for sure. I would prefer to have a few free agent point guards backing Meer than Duhon. Ish Smith jumps to mind immediately.

With that said, good riddance Chris Duhon. You are the worst player to wear a Magic uni since Olumide Oyedeji.