Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Doubt it, that guy and his contract are literally immovable.

I've heard that before.. (i.e. Joe Johnson, Gilbert Arenas, Rashard Lewis) but the Bulls are stuck with Boozer unless they get some serious help, and Otis don't live here no more

I've heard that before.. (i.e. Joe Johnson, Gilbert Arenas, Rashard Lewis) but the Bulls are stuck with Boozer unless they get some serious help, and Otis don't live here no more

Arenas and Lewis were traded for each other though and the Nets are just a desperate mess. The Bulls are likely stuck with Boozer unless they get really lucky or amnesty him.

True... I just don't see us surrendering our entire TPE for Boozer, especially when the picks Chicago would hypothetically be giving up are all mid to late 20s. Unless of course you get other teams involved... If we did take on Boozer, the burden of his contract alone is worth a lottery pick. Fully guaranteed for 3 more years. Yikes.

I think it's good Greg is still young and won't win games by himself. We'd have 2 legit 7ft big man that could play with each other. Nobody in the East has that luxury

I wouldn't mind throwing a little money at Greg, bringing him around REAL slow, and seeing if he's really that fragile or just had a bad run of luck in Portland. The trick is "throwing a LITTLE bit of money at him," and not "the ENTIRE house." One year contract for a couple mil, or something.

anyone see the photos of Dwight working out on the UCLA court this morning? That back feeling ohhh soo gooooood today.

We should sign a boxer with the sole job of punching Dwight in the back when we play the Lakeshow.

anyone see the photos of Dwight working out on the UCLA court this morning? That back feeling ohhh soo gooooood today.

Hey, your back would hurt too if you didn't have a spine

Badumm... Tsss...

• Upvote 6

THIS! . Good post. This is exactly how i feel.

He is no better than iguadola other than the shooting. His defense is not as good. We refused to take iguadola in the DH deal.

I like him, dont get me wrong, but only if D12 was here. I dont see him as a franchise/ max player.

I don't see him as a max player, but keep in mind the dude's also 23 or something, right?