Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Heard Ish just resigned.

And legally changed his last name to Cutestory.

I think he get's some playing time since he will no longer have the Duhon in front of him. It would be really nice if he turns in a decent back up, though he is all ready better than Duhon.

I Want to be Jareth - Says Nobody

Yeah, and you are just the model that we all strive to be. You are a message board disease.

• Upvote 1

Awwww why spank you very much

And this is a classic example why. Ironically enough, this is one of your longer posts on this forum.

Awwww why spank you very much

The mod team has taken notice of your posting habits. You really don't contribute anything. I have issues with Jareth as well, but at least he does provide solid basketball-related posts to balance out the gibberish. I don't see that from you.

The mod team has taken notice of your posting habits. You really don't contribute anything. I have issues with Jareth as well, but at least he does provide solid basketball-related posts to balance out the gibberish. I don't see that from you.

Hmmmm really? Because last time I noticed there is nothing to talk about... Maybe if you and your buddy Emory over there go back through my posts during last season... You and him might learn something.

So with 16 people under contract and us needing to cut someone who do you see going? Hearing Harper brought up a lot and personally I'd rather see Eyenga cut before Harper. We could also always make another trade but I'm not sure that's likely right now. Thoughts?

Hmmmm really? Because last time I noticed there is nothing to talk about... Maybe if you and your buddy Emory over there go back through my posts during last season... You and him might learn something.

Um...yeah, this isn't a discussion. But I like the improvement, that was almost a paragraph.

Really? I have to travel all the way back into last season to find something informative from you? We just traded away a top 5 player in the NBA and I haven't seen you write 1 sentence about it. How about you tell us what you think of the younger players we acquired? Or maybe what roster tweaks you think may still happen. That is what this thread is for. Let's flip this around and you produce something, one post even, where you provide your analysis on anything that is basketball-related. I'll wait.

The only thing I ever see from you that is even remotely useful are the tweets you post. That is it. Unfortunately, the rest of the time we are subjected to your rarely funny crude photoshop jobs, youtube clips, and posts that consist of nothing but a letter.