Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

People are going to complain no matter what you do.

Pretty much.....

The offseason thread just became impossible to moderate with amount of post count padding going on since pretty much anything was considered on topic.

Personally I don't want to read anything more on the Dwightmare drama until it is done but now I don't have to sift though 10 pages of rumors to talk about summer league or coaching candidates.

I'm referring to the thread setup.

The Nets deal makes me not want to watch basketball anymore.

People will always complain no matter what you do...

You see where I'm going with this, right?

• Downvote 2

People will always complain no matter what you do...

I'm a person.

• Upvote 1

Pretty much.....

The offseason thread just became impossible to moderate with amount of post count padding going on since pretty much anything was considered on topic. - DON'T BE A MODERATOR THEN. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Personally I don't want to read anything more on the Dwightmare drama until it is done but now I don't have to sift though 10 pages of rumors to talk about summer league or coaching candidates.

I agree though. Having said that, I think everyone just wants a fresh roster and doesn't particularly care who the new coach is.

Thanks to all who provided their thoughts on both sides of the thread issue.

For now, we are going to try this setup and see how it goes.

Ultimately, it would be nice to tweek the thread guidelines in a way that provides the best flow of information, and ease of navigation, to all members (if possible!!).

I like this set up MUCH MUCH better. Easier to navigate and find info. I don't have the luxury to use the internet all day and when I do, I don't want to spend hr after hr looking for something which I could have found in minutes.

Perhaps there should be a separate thread for users who likes to keep everything including nonsense talk in one giant thread? Then everyone is happy haha

Anyways, like this change. Thank you mods :)

Agree. I think having the two threads separate is better. It is a pain to sort through all the BS in the howard talk to find 2-3 posts of actual good information.

Thanks to all who provided their thoughts on both sides of the thread issue.

For now, we are going to try this setup and see how it goes.

Ultimately, it would be nice to tweek the thread guidelines in a way that provides the best flow of information, and ease of navigation, to all members (if possible!!).

I think the separate threads is working out great so far..

The only thing I don't like is that the original offseason thread did not reach 1000 pages :(

I think it's better just to have it in one thread, its easier instead of switching back and forth. Also is there really any off-season news that doesnt include something related to Dwight anyways? lol

this