Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Maybe this is "dumb" or too "general", but i'm all about anyone that has been a part of the spurs organization to be considered for our HC spot....results do all the talking...

Even without the typo, I still have no idea what that means.

You're a fruit chew. A brust of refreshing fruit flavor...for you. Tastes like, mouthwatering orange, strawberry too. Lushish lemon, tangy cherry. You get a brust the moment that you...bite into a starbrust fruit chew.

A brust of refreshing fruit flavor....for you!

You're a fruit chew. A brust of refreshing fruit flavor...for you. Tastes like, mouthwatering orange, strawberry too. Lushish lemon, tangy cherry. You get a brust the moment that you...bite into a starbrust fruit chew.

So when he told DOM to stop being a starbrust, was he calling him gay? Or maybe gelatinous?

Surely there are better ways to insinuate both of those things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Forgetting he is "a Juicy Contradiction." :lol:

thats what I meant about the Starburst.

enjoy this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3ewZxrqU4&feature=related

so far i like the moves of hennigan. at least he is not making head scratching deals like what otis used to do.

I am just not sure about Jameer's new contract, he really got 20 millions for 3 years? anyone in the league would give him the same contract or more? I dont think so. If we are planning to rebuild, then why to resign 30 years old PG who is definitely declining? I don't think management has exact plan yet...I believe they are still chosing between Bynum's deal/direction or a complete rebuilding...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I am just not sure about Jameer's new contract, he really got 20 millions for 3 years? anyone in the league would give him the same contract or more? I dont think so. If we are planning to rebuild, then why to resign 30 years old PG who is definitely declining? I don't think management has exact plan yet...I believe they are still chosing between Bynum's deal/direction or a complete rebuilding...

Name another starting calibre PG out there that we could afford?

name me a team in NBA which would have paid him 20 millions for three seasons? and if the plan is to rebuild and clear the cap space, why to extend 30 years old declining PG?

name me a team in NBA which would have paid him 20 millions for three seasons? and if the plan is to rebuild and clear the cap space, why to extend 30 years old declining PG?

Just as I thought you are completely missing the point. Nobody would have paid him 20m correct but we also have no cap space to sign a PG that would give us Jameers production, let alone the leadership he brings. It was either sign him at a reduced yet longer term contract or start with Duhon.

• Upvote 1